How do I attached the Cart Phone Caddy to a shopping cart?
How do I use the Cart Phone Caddy while shopping?
Instructions and Warranty Information
1. Cart Phone Caddy, developed and sold by Cart Phone Caddy, LLC (the “Company”) is a smart phone holder designed to attach to most shopping carts allowing the user to view and use apps while shopping.
2. BEFORE USE: Make sure the Cart Phone Caddy is secure on the top rung of the shopping cart (see below). It can rest freely or can be attached by plastic zip ties (not included) using the four holes located on the back of the holder (see below). The zip ties are put through the holes and around one of the metal rungs of the shopping cart. You can place up to two zip ties if needed. The holes are located around the Cart Phone Caddy name shown on the back of the holder. This is an option if you want the Cart Phone Caddy permanently mounted to the shopping cart.
3. Once the Cart Phone Caddy is in place on the shopping cart secure your smart phone by pulling out the tension bar enough
to slide your phone in place. Release the tension bar and your phone should stay in place. Your home key should also be available for use. Select your shopping app and you are ready to shop.
4. To remove your smart phone from Cart Phone Caddy, simply pull the tension bar enough to release the phone and slide it out.
5. Cart Phone Caddy is made of ABS plastic which is very durable. Recommended cleaning is with warm soap and water.
6. Cart Phone Caddy is designed to hold your smart phone in place while shopping indoors in a store while rolling on a smooth surface. It is not designed for vibration or bumpy terrain and you are cautioned to remove your phone prior to exiting the store. Your smart phone is not permanently mounted to the Cart Phone Caddy. Users beware of drops. Use at your own risk. Cart Phone Caddy is not a permanent attachment to a smart phone. The Company is not responsible for damage caused by improper use.
7. The Company warrants that the Cart Phone Caddy will be free of defects that may develop under normal and proper usage. The Company will correct these defects by repair or replacement at its own expense if you have not modified, altered, or disassembled the Cart Phone Caddy in any way and have used the Cart Phone Caddy only for its intended purpose. The right of repair or replacement is your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or claim arising from the Cart Phone Caddy.
8. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE CART PHONE CADDY, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN (IF ANY) CONSTITUTE THE ONLY WARRANTIES MADE BY THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO THE CART PHONE CADDY AND ARE MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.